Thread: Archer Extreme Reviews?? AXT

Archer Extreme Reviews?? AXT

I was wondering if anyone has any experience with Archer Extreme products. Their sights, quivers and stabs look really neat just not sure if they are worth the price or not.

MSRP $299.99

MSRP $269.99

MSRP $89.99

They have a bunch of different sights as well. I'm just looking at new products to put on my 31" Vengeance when I get it. Any info is great.

Thanks.
    The opinions written and expressed on this forum may not reflect those of mine as a person.

"Some pursue happiness, others create it"

2. ArcheryAddix.com is the premier Archery Forum - Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thats alot of bones to save some weight.. probally strong as heck but it better be at that price.

$270 for a quiver????

Wow $$$

2xR
    Blog Entries
    We had the chance to interview them at the ATA. Solid products with a lot of innovative features including the lightest and strongest sight on the market to be released - Titanium. look for our video interview on AddixTube in the next few days.
    Facta, non verba!

Team Whack'Em & Stack'Em, Chief - Likes No Hump

Yeah, I'm mainly interested in the sights as I would never spend that much on a quiver. The stabs don't look that bad either and are actually priced similar to most products. The sights are close to the same price as the Armortechs which they seem to be fairly similar to. I love my armortech but am always looking at other products. Dave, 2X and group, were they at ATA this year? If so any impressions?
    The opinions written and expressed on this forum may not reflect those of mine as a person.

sorry I didn't see your reply before posting mike. I'll look for that video.

Here is a pic of the titanium sight.

Addix Prodigy
    $$$$$$$WOW$$$$$$$ Must be the Canadian dollar and economy is a LOT stronger than ours down here is J22!
    You don't quit hunting because you get old....
    You get old because you quit hunting.

I was actually looking at the titanium one as well, I have handled their more "basic" model and I wasn't to impressed with it but one of my other friends said he got to see a carbon carnivore in person and it was a much better design and more finished product. I talked to the guys over the phone at AXT before as well and they were good guys and very informative. If you want to have a sight custom made they will do it for you. I.E converting a 5 pin to a 6 pin and special pin sizes etc...
    RKT Element 29.5/72
    Sureloc QC Max HT-2s Slick Magnums
    Tightspot Vendetta Enforcer Hamskea Versa & Droptine

The reason I'm looking into them is that I love everything about my armortech but it is a little heavy. If these are a similar design but much ligther I think I will be sold.

Quote Originally Posted by JayB22 View Post
    The reason I'm looking into them is that I love everything about my armortech but it is a little heavy. If these are a similar design but much ligther I think I will be sold.
    x2 I want to go with a lighter sight to throw on my element to keep everything nice and balanced...although its pretty good with the offset stabilizer design
    RKT Element 29.5/72
    Sureloc QC Max HT-2s Slick Magnums
    Tightspot Vendetta Enforcer Hamskea Versa & Droptine

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JayB22 View Post
    sorry I didn't see your reply before posting mike. I'll look for that video.

Here is a pic of the titanium sight.

I saw this sight and can tell you its top notch. Of all the sights we saw this was tied with the new TT as my absolute favorites.

Do you have info on the new TT?

We have the CEO of AXT AND Trophy Taker talking up their new products. Stay tuned, videos are coming ASAP.
    Take a kid hunting or fishing.

If it isn't in the video can you guys explain what differences there would be between the carbon carnivore and the new titanium sight? Also any idea on how much the new titanium sight is going to cost?

New titanium sight retails for $299.00

It's the only one in the industry. Te video is being edited now and will be posted within the hour Jay.

Their accessories are amazing. They a fully decked out Heli-m , sight, rest, quiver, 5 arrows, stabilizer. All together weighed less than 5# !!!!!

They don't make any rests do they? Did you guys have a chance to look at the helix quiver? The quiver looks a little bulky but if it doesn't stick out too far off the bow it might be a good affordable option. After looking at their website they have a few different products that look really neat. If anyone is doing a stab test I would love to hear how these compare. With their light weight products and if they are as tough as carbon fiber should be they are a very intriguing product. Just not sure if some of them are worth the money.

The helix quiver looks super sweet too.

They don't have a rest....yet.

One of our technical reviewers will be reviewing the stabilizers in the near future.

Weather their equipment is worth the money or not is an individual decision. I will say their stuff is CUTTING EDGE and the very top end of the spectrum.

Axt

Just purchased the Primal XD 5 pin in Optifade Forest from an online retailer. The sight came in the other day and I will say it is bad a** looking, really light and very positive on the adjustments. My only complaint is that the camo is flaking off right out of the box on the inside of the head. I called AXT and they said that there were a few that got out with that problem, gave me a RA number and said return it for a complete replacement. CS seems to be spot on! Cant give a review as it is being sent off for the replacement, looking foward to being able to use this sight in bowhunter class.

Links