Thread: '12 PSE Vendetta DC 60lb

'12 PSE Vendetta DC 60lb

I'm putting my Vendetta DC up for sale, got another bow I want to try out(AA Obsession lf) and this one has to go to fund it. It was purchased new on Jan. 17, the warranty has already been registered to me, but PSE is a stand up company and I can always help if warranty work were to be needed. Here are the specs:
    2012 PSE Vendetta DC
    Skullworks
    50-60 lbs
    Twisted Archer custom strings/cables 452x-red/black

Bow is an excellent condition, I would say it probably has under 500 shots in it, if that much. No damage, although there may be minor rest marks but I don't know as it still has the rest installed and there is a mark on one of the limb bolts that it had when I purchased it new.
    $610 tyd BARE bow only, US 50 states, shipped USPS Priority mail insured. I accept paypal or USPS Money order. I have all the original box, paperwork(birth cert.), decal, and hat that it came with included with bow.

Last edited by blasterak; 03-28-2012 at 11:21 AM.
    07 Bowtech Allegiance Black Ops- 65# Barnsdale Limbs, Limbdriver Pro V, Tightspot Quiver, Easton FMJ, Stokerized, Johns Customs Strings(Breathn), Bow Rattler

2. ArcheryAddix.com is the premier Archery Forum - Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

lets try $600 tyd, can't go much lower or i'll have to keep it. This is a killer bow, SMOOOOTH...
    07 Bowtech Allegiance Black Ops- 65# Barnsdale Limbs, Limbdriver Pro V, Tightspot Quiver, Easton FMJ, Stokerized, Johns Customs Strings(Breathn), Bow Rattler

$590tyd

Going to keep this one for awhile longer, shoots too good and bear season is coming up in a month.

Back up for sale, price lowered to $550 tyd via paypal gift or usps money order, this is great deal.... Great bow but actually shooting my Allegiance this spring season. PM me if interested.

Back to top, have some interest but no takers yet. I over exaggerated on the shots on this bow, it likely has less than 200 shots on it, and even less on the new strings. Bow is mint!

to the top

bump it up

back to top...

Bow is SOLD, shipped to its new owner. Thanks!
    Last edited by blasterak; 04-25-2012 at 05:18 PM.

Links