Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Like Tree64Likes

Thread: 2014 Full Throttle being shot

Quote Originally Posted by whack&stack View Post
    I don't want to fight anyone I just think folks should try em instead if being scared off by the Kotex hunting crew

PSE

Funniest and truest statement ever made on here....People knock speed cause they arent strong enough to handle it or listen to douche bags who criticize it...Speed really helps the T-rex low poundage shooters...There is a market...

2. ArcheryAddix.com is the premier Archery Forum - Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Quote Originally Posted by wvbowhunter View Post
    Why is it so important who likes what.......all I care bout is what I like. Come on guys y'all act like you got stock in these companies....lmbo.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Thats the thing is I don't care...I just give an opinion on what I see and here come the fan boys...Shoot what you want...It doesn't bother me...I like a few companies myself that some may hate or not like but who cares really...
    wvbowhunter likes this.

Why is someone a douchebag for feeling that they don't want to sacrifice a smooth draw and noise/shock for extra speed?? As you mentioned everyone has their own preferences and like different things.
    The opinions written and expressed on this forum may not reflect those of mine as a person.

"Some pursue happiness, others create it"

Never said that...I was referring to those who bash speed all the time...

Quote Originally Posted by Archery John Blaze View Post
    Well for once ever,,,I agree with Whack. The Omen drew fine for me. The 82nd Airborne drew fine for me. The Xforce 6 HF cam drew fine for me. I'm sure the new PSE will do the same,,,and I just might order one too.
    I have an old 82nd at 29/70 and it feels like butter to me...I guess it just boils down to if your weaker or stronger...People who are stronger pull harsher high poundage bows way better than someone weaker...I guess speed bows would feel harsh to me as well if I could barely pull 60-65 all day...

Some folks (like me) could draw an 80 pound bow all day till they trashed their shoulder and now have to shoot 60 pound bows. So they want the fastest and still smoothest (easiest drawing) bow they can get....aka the Elite Pulse. The Omen is not the easiest drawing bow. If I could still handle the heavy poundage I'd own one......but I cant so I have no interest in one.

That being said I'd be curiuos how a 50 pound Full Thottle would draw and what speed I could get out of it....hence my curiousity.

One of these days you'll ALL be in the "Kotex hunting club"....age will catch up to ya.
    President of the Oklahoma Elite Sharecroppers Association - "You grow em, I kill em"

Edit

PSE

What about this, Wilson and 400 fps?! I'd like to see that!

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 4

Quote Originally Posted by Hoffers View Post
    What about this, Wilson and 400 fps?! I'd like to see that!

He mentioned he built a bow that can shoot 400fps but the specs and feel of the bow weren't very friendly.
    The opinions written and expressed on this forum may not reflect those of mine as a person.

I'd imagine it wouldnt be buttery smooth. But if it truely can ibo 400 plus, Im sure it'd sell like hot cakes. Granted they wou probably sell more 60# over 70#, but if you had it you would have the fastest bow....and to some people that's all that counts.

I think draw cycle, lack of valley, low letoff and very short BH makes it not nice.

Quote Originally Posted by JayB22 View Post
    I think draw cycle, lack of valley, low letoff and very short BH makes it not nice.
    What bow?

PSE

Addix Legend Archery John Blaze's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JayB22 View Post
    Then a super high speed bow ain't for you. You ain't getting world class speed without having to man up on the draw cycle.

Simple math.

Sent from my iPhone
    Revelation 1:5

Quote Originally Posted by THE PHENOM View Post
    Nick how do you know what I have owned?????I have owned waaaaaaaaaay more Elites than you have brotha...I have no need to prove anything to you...I was their from the beginning buying bows and helping people...I just have my own reasons for giving my opinion on the "14 ELITE BOW".....It is mine and may not be yours or anyone elses...My opinion has been on specs and looks...To me they are slow...Bottom line...Looks like a turd...A straight copy off of Prime...Anyone not biased can look at them and tell you that...Yeah they may be quiet and vibe free...Dead at the shot and after...NEVER said they werent...Their is plenty of bows out that way...So what makes them so great above the rest??????See you keep saying my uninformed posts but really all I have stated was SLOW to me and they LOOK LIKE CRAP...Plus they copied Prime...I have not shot one and never said I did...Therefore it is my opinion and what I think when asked....Every year it's the same turd just polished a lil better so it's easier to swallow...lol..You love them man good for you but I am not the only one that doesn't...I like all kinds of different bows since I quit drinking the cool aid and started opening my eyes on tunabilty....Yeah I like Elite bows but not the 14 bows...The bow you own is one of the best they ever made...Very nice bow you have to....All I am saying is it is my opinion and when threads ask I will give just like you give yours...I will shoot one here very soon just so the whole uninformed will quit coming up...Even tho my opinion is on specs and looks and have never stated I shot it but I promise I will just to squash it....Dealer should have one this week.....
    So Elite Copied Prime even though Elite has been around longer. Hmm. And you also said the new bows have a ton of cam lean and dont hit ibo. So far ive seen a handful above ibo with the few that are out there. That is the uniformed bs I was talking about. Go hang out on eAF where they made a thread about you. Guess im not the only one who thinks you sound like a fool. Oh and im not against speed either. Owned And hunted with a d350 and insanity.

Elite
    Last edited by NHNS4; 10-09-2013 at 02:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by THE PHENOM View Post
    Dude you always post right after someones says something about them...Go back and look at your posts...Every time someone says something that isn't praising them from the heavens you post a comment...Your starting to become one of those fan boy trolls just waiting and lerking to reply about Elite...Anyone could reply a negative opinion on them on any forum and you are there to reply...Whats that called???????????????????????????
    This isn't AT...

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Links