Archery Addix banner

archery work bench

25K views 72 replies 23 participants last post by  pbuck 
#1 ·
Looking for input on what my work bench needs.
picked up some wood to frame a table up, have a nice piece of grnaite for couter top.
going to finish legs in barnboard. have a saw/fletcher/tools for the space.

What am I missing wha do i need?
thx

#62 ·
Yeah I did think of that. I have a block going between the front and back legs on the sides but that's about it. I will most likely end up adding some more support later.

#66 ·
They are Power Fist which is a cheap brand out here. I bought them from a store very similar to that of Harbor Freight in the US. They were $12/set so I figured they were worth a try and seem to work well.

#72 ·
This part of my shop. It Is a modified version of Wassaw's. I have a electric winch control my draw board with a 20' remote so i can be right over the cams as they move or a safe distance away. The top is 3' x 8'. Gives me room for fletching or anything else I need done.

#73 ·
Mines just wood on top but the rubber floor mat that's on my floor would make a nice topper. It's soft and things don't bounce off of it much. Besides all the bow stuff, I also have all the tools to do my own bicycle maintenance.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.