I talked to Jim at Third Hand Archery and got the rag bag target split and burned from them. The goal was to make a range type target and not a hanging bag. I have been impressed with their products in the past and I was looking forward to trying this out with the roid.
target facing material appears to be very tough as it is pretty stiff when you initially unfold it. It is much thicker than most bag target materials I have seen.
Now this could be made bigger but I wanted to make a more portable version and I am planning to make a 36"x36" version with the animal target faces. Mine I made is 23" inside to inside across 26" tall inside to inside and 17" deep. All this was made with wood I had laying around. I added handles on the side just some rope and washers to keep knots from pulling through. Once the frame was built since I had no staples for the gun I used 1/2" screws with built in washer on the head to keep screw from going all the way through the material. This way is actually better than staples I think. I then stuffed it with old clothes and mattress padding and screwed the lid down on. I just have to tuck bottom of the bag around the base.
Will perform testing In the next few days with the roid and do video review of it in use.
Pics in order it went together.