Archery Addix banner

Live from the Stand....2014

22K views 313 replies 32 participants last post by  elkguide 
#1 ·
Live from the stand....
Michigan's season starts tomorrow.

So let's see your picks when your season starts.

#2 ·
Can't wait. Getting all my stuff backed up right now. Where you going to be in morning.

#7 ·
Were probably blessed with a big selection down here....
I'm not complaining...i see plenty of big deer down here...
if your willing to go in the harder to reach spots...you will see 150-160 class all day.
Even in kalamazoo county....100-150 yards from my stand this lady keeps knocking down 150-160 class bucks...2 years in a row. There are plenty of good deer down here. Check out the big buck pole contest website someday. It wil convince you that Mich. has some good deer.

#12 ·
I'm from the Grand Rapids area. I'll be out on Lowell in the morning. 115 will work for me nick.

#19 ·
Opening morning. Didn't get anything, watched turkey walk by and a couple does but the temp was rising so fast it would have been a mad dash to field dress and quarter to get in freezer. I decided to pass till cooler weather. Still nothing beats being in the woods when the sun comes up.

#23 ·
Yeah, Hop. I got the reg. helium and the XL. Pretty nice stands for the price. A little bummed the big Helium XL weighs 12.3 and the smaller is only a pound lighter @ 11.2#. Hoped it would b closer to 10.

Cool. Sitting here by the wheeler taking a break and just watched a hawk pin a squirrel to a tree. Must not have gotten a good hook on it cause it got away.

#26 ·
12# for the XL is great!!! It's a BIG stand. Just thought the smaller Helium would be a more than a pound lighter.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.