Archery Addix banner

Snuffer SS

1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  rutnstrut 
#1 ·
I just switched to Magnus Snuffer SS 100 grain today. So far I am very impressed. 3 out of 4 arrows inside a 2 1/2 circle at 30 yards. The one arrow was my fault, still have the more than occassional bad shot. They also seemed quieter in flight than Montecs. They sharpen easy as well. Also like the lifetime warranty. I hope to try them on turkey this weekend. Maybe, if I'm lucky, I'll have a picture on Monday.

#3 ·
I have always used the Snuffers 125's on hogs and I have never had a problem. Other than experimenting with the Spitfire 125's, I have never used anything else, why change a good thing.

#5 ·
strobro said:
cabowhunter said:
I have always used the Snuffers 125's on hogs
CATALINA HOGS?
No hogs left on Catalina almost exterminated, the ones I am after are on the Carizzo Plain, or Los Padres NF, and north up the central coast. Hog population here in Ca is pretty good.

#6 ·
I was going to switch to the Snuffer SS heads for bowseason this year also. I can't get them to fly good at higher speeds anything over 250fps. They fly great out of my 334,but my Mathews shoots faster and I can't get them to fly well. But thats fine,gives me an excuse to take the 334 out this fall. I will shoot my 425grn arrows and Slick Tricks and Spitfires out of the Mathews. The 334 will be my 375grn Snuffer SS machine,the 334 is also my turkey bow.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.