We're in the Innovation Section! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: We're in the Innovation Section!

Quote Originally Posted by JayB22 View Post
    As of right now are the gloves only available in the camo color? I just finished watching the video and they seem like a very impressive product. I'll be talking with a few buddies I hunt/shoot with and see how many of them are interested in ordering some.
    Yes, for now they only come in camo......Grey will be coming out VERY soon with Red, Black, Blue and Pink soon after that. We will also start seeing our Hand Guards in your local shooting ranges in a Caution Yellow to be worn by all shooters to ensure safety. They will be an item you will have to rent in order to shoot at their range or purchase your own......this of course is our dream! But we have taken orders for the Caution Yellow Range Gloves at the ATA Show this year so it has begun....
    postbit here

2. ArcheryAddix.com is the premier Archery Forum - Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Quote Originally Posted by ShootingEdgeTec View Post
    Yes, for now they only come in camo......Grey will be coming out VERY soon with Red, Black, Blue and Pink soon after that. We will also start seeing our Hand Guards in your local shooting ranges in a Caution Yellow to be worn by all shooters to ensure safety. They will be an item you will have to rent in order to shoot at their range or purchase your own......this of course is our dream! But we have taken orders for the Caution Yellow Range Gloves at the ATA Show this year so it has begun....
    That's a great idea. I think this would be great for archers that are just getting started. I remember when I first started as a kid and tried to pull as much weight as I can and have that dang arrow bounce and flop off the rest just as I was getting to full draw. If it wasn't for my dad being right there and the fact I was using youth bows, I would have had an arrow in my hand more than a few times. I don't know for sure that the ProTX kevlar glove will stop an arrow coming out of my Darton 3800, but I can tell you for a fact that I feel a bit more comfortable with it on than with it off. And take it from my first hand experience, getting carbon slivers in your hand hurts like hades and hurts worse when you gotta cut them out with your own pocket knife.
    Darton Pro 3800

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dameon View Post
    That's a great idea. And take it from my first hand experience, getting carbon slivers in your hand hurts like hades and hurts worse when you gotta cut them out with your own pocket knife.
    THIS time, I think I'll take your word on it and not try it myself!
    You don't quit hunting because you get old....
    You get old because you quit hunting.

5. Remove Advertisements
    ArcheryAddix.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Dameon View Post
    I don't know for sure that the ProTX kevlar glove will stop an arrow coming out of my Darton 3800, but I can tell you for a fact that I feel a bit more comfortable with it on than with it off.
    So what you're saying is that your Darton 3800 has the ability to boomerang arrows that leave the bow, gain maximum speed/velocity and then can come back to the back of the riser going in the same forward direction it was originally shot from and increases your risk of being shot in the back of the hand?

HE HE HE!

Sounds like a bow made for our Australian friends........

I have the confidence that my Hunting rig that produces over 80 KE after the arrow has left it will not cause a broken arrow to penetrate my ProTX Hand Guard at or from behind the riser! Now if you want to put that Hand Guard down range and shoot it to try and prove something from your Darton 3800 I can almost guarantee that it's probably going to penetrate the glove.......it's called Physics

If we start needing a Kevlar Glove to protect us from being shot with a full length arrow shot from a bow after the full cycle(especially one with a broadhead) then we better quit going hunting with our buddies after dark and after a 6-pack or 2! LOL

Did we get the S.E.T. video from the ATA show uploaded yet?

Did we get the S.E.T. video from the ATA show uploaded yet?
    I'm working on it. Downloaded a new editing program and it doesn't like me!

2xR
    Quote Originally Posted by DOAGuide View Post
    I'm working on it. Downloaded a new editing program and it doesn't like me!
    Go back then brother!!! Everything old is new again!

Facta, non verba!

Team Whack'Em & Stack'Em, Chief - Likes No Hump

Thanks guys!

As long as Congress doesn't pass any laws requiring you to wear one when shooting a bow! You know how they are! =)
    Proud new owner of a used Mathews Switchback.

Quote Originally Posted by Bowhunter01 View Post
    As long as Congress doesn't pass any laws requiring you to wear one when shooting a bow! You know how they are! =)
    Congress can't even pass a budget........I have NO faith in them anymore!

I believe I'll be purchasing one of them.
    Proud new owner of a used Mathews Switchback.

Quote Originally Posted by Bowhunter01 View Post
    I believe I'll be purchasing one of them.
    what's the wait?

Here's a $5 Off Discount Code to be used at www.ShootingEdgeTech.com ​AA5

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links