Bow for fiance.

Thread: Bow for fiance.

Addix New-B

Bow for fiance.

My fiance has expressed an interest in archery and bowhunting and I want to get her started but I not sure what bow to look into. I like the adjustability of the Bear Cruzer but dont know much else about Bear bows. Any input is greatly appreciated. I know she will need something that is pretty light on the draw weight to start with.
    postbit here

2. ArcheryAddix.com is the premier Archery Forum - Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

She will enjoy a bow with a decent amount of letoff. Have her try a few if she can and let her decide.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Addix New-B
    Mission craze is what I started my wife with. Pretty nice bow and she killed a doe with it on her first hunt. Check them out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Remove Advertisements
    ArcheryAddix.com
    Advertisements

Addix New-B
    I'm new to archery as well, before buying my first bow, I did some research on different forum and finally lock on Bowtech Carbon Icon, which is light in weight and easily adjustable in draw length, which would be varying for beginner. Then when I head to nearest dealer, they offer me chance to try a few with it and Fuel, a even more budget model frm Bowtech, I feel even better with it, poundage is adjustable as well, and weight is also light enough, u must get your girl try it and feel it

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 Redmi Pro 發送

Check out the Diamond Infinite Edge Pro! You don't have to break the bank to get her started and highly adjustable! That's what I started my wife on and it's a great shooter....

Check out the Diamond Infinite Edge Pro. Great shooting bow without breaking the bank! Highly adjustable. That's what I got my wife started with.

Check out the Diamond Infinite Edge Pro. Great shooter. Highly adjustable and won't break the bank! That's what I chose to get my wife started with.

Quote Originally Posted by Devall91 View Post
    My fiance has expressed an interest in archery and bowhunting and I want to get her started but I not sure what bow to look into. I like the adjustability of the Bear Cruzer but dont know much else about Bear bows. Any input is greatly appreciated. I know she will need something that is pretty light on the draw weight to start with.
    Check out the Diamond Infinite Edge Pro. It's a great shooting bow without breaking the bank! Highly adjustable! It's what I started my wife out with.

Sorry, don't know why the pic showed up twice? I attempted this reply 3 times before I got it to work anyway? Still trying to figure out how to use this; apologies!

Why do none of my posts show up?

Addix New-B
    You can suggest her this, https://swordsswords.com/autumn-camo...pound-bow.html it is not costly and should be good to start.

Links