Some tips and help advice for with some beginner bows, and the Hoyt Powermax

Thread: Some tips and help advice for with some beginner bows, and the Hoyt Powermax

Addix New-B

Some tips and help advice for with some beginner bows, and the Hoyt Powermax

Hey, I was hoping to get some tips and advice for good bows for beginners. I am not really sure about what specs I should take particular attention to. I want to ask for some help with gathering some feedback as well about what you may think about the Hoyt Powermax. There’s a person in another forum that I am also following, who is selling that bow, it comes with a release, and is also adding 6 hunter arrows that are gold tipped. He’s pricing it at 700, inclusive of shipping. What do you guys think about that price of that bow, and do you recommend it for someone like me, who is just starting out?

I am definitely would like to know more, especially from people who have doing this sport longer, even from people who are also starting out, and realizing what is important for them when they got their first bow.

Also, for those who are selling, maybe you can also suggest to me what beginner packages you have, that are well priced, I definitely would also like to look into them. Thank you all, in advance!
    postbit here

2. ArcheryAddix.com is the premier Archery Forum - Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Links