Camera Land Weekend Specials

Thread: Camera Land Weekend Specials

Sponsor

It's going to be a great weekend. The weather is supposed to be perfect and most importantly I am off this weekend :) I figure the best way to celebrate is to give the guys who always support us an opportunity to give a call, 516-217-1000, to get special pricing on whatever they're looking for. Obviously items already on special close-out may not have any room left, but call and we will do what we can.

Binoculars - Spotting Scopes - Rangefinders - Riflescopes - Cameras - Tripods - Cases, if we have it we will make great things happen for you.

I am in all day today and the rest of the crew is in today and tomorrow. Don't miss this great opportunity.

We have received big deliveries this week from Athlon, Burris, Bushnell, GPO, Meopta, Steiner, Swarovski, Kowa and Leica (you thought I was going alphabetically, lol). The camera and tripod side is also pretty well stocked up and they can assist you in that area.

If there is anything you're looking for please give us a call at 516-217-1000. It is always our pleasure to speak with you.

Always feel free to give a call to discuss options and what would be best for your needs

Have a great day.

Please follow me on instagram at gr8fuldoug1 :)

Thank you for your continued support.
    If there is anything else that I can assist you with please let me know.
    Doug
    Camera Land
    720 Old Bethpage Road
    Old Bethpage, NY 11804
    516-217-1000
    Please visit our web site @ www.cameralandny.com
    Cameras,Binoculars, Spotting Scopes, Rifle Scopes | Camera Land NY
    Long Islands Largest Camera and Sports Optics Superstore
    postbit here

2. ArcheryAddix.com is the premier Archery Forum - Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Links