Archery Addix banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
Spoiler said:
Can you ship to Aus and how much is shipping to Perth Western Australia.
You can have them shipped in a small flat rate box four around $14 using USPS

·
Super Moderator
4,409 Posts
Thanks Jerry for the response.

Hey Dave if the dimensions of the small flat rate box is 8 5/8 x 5 3/8 x 1-5/8, will this hold multiple packs of the GK broadheads? I would like to get 2 or 3 packs. Also do you still have any 100s?

·
Premium Member
11,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes I did. I am waiting for a reply from a customer who hasn't received his order. If he gets it today then you can have all four. If not then I will only have two.

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Hey Dave. How much different do these fly than the 100's. I seen it written that some who tried didn't find that they flew any different. I love the way my 100's fly. :?

·
Super Moderator
4,409 Posts
Thanks Dave. Sorry if I seem like I am rushing you it is just that I have had PMs go astray before with TAPATALK so I just wanted to be sure. As I said in my second PM I am in no hurry as I will not get to shoot them for about a month and a half anyway. Thanks again

·
Super Moderator
20,509 Posts
elkguide said:
Hey Dave. How much different do these fly than the 100's. I seen it written that some who tried didn't find that they flew any different. I love the way my 100's fly. :?
Out to 40 yards, my my 100 grain regular and my 125 xl Fly Identical, no need to move the site at all.. Past that distance I am not sure, only tried out to 40 so I could get into the woods and get them bloody..

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Nhns4 said:
elkguide said:
Out to 40 yards, my my 100 grain regular and my 125 xl Fly Identical, no need to move the site at all.. Past that distance I am not sure, only tried out to 40 so I could get into the woods and get them bloody..
Dog-gone you N4. Now I'm going to HAVE to try some of the 125xl's. :-D :-D :-D - :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

·
Super Moderator
20,509 Posts
elkguide said:
Nhns4 said:
elkguide said:
Dog-gone you N4. Now I'm going to HAVE to try some of the 125xl's. :-D :-D :-D - :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
Does it help that So far all Animals taken this year by me and others that where using the 125xls, had the animals expire within 60 yards.. It sucks watching them fall :D :D :D

·
Registered
5,344 Posts
I have some proof to add too, this pig didn't run more than 45yrds before I found her. My GK 125xl shot thru her completely and found my arrow stuck in the ground almost 6in into the earth. I will post my hog kill and the entry hole of my doe. Viewer discretion is needed while looking.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts