Archery Addix banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello friends!!!

As everyone knows Korbin's facebook page is always giving away free stuff.... This new contest will be huge! Lets just say we are pulling out all of the stops and are hooking the winners up! it looks like we have a month or so before we get all of the legal stuff completed, but after that I will get on here and spill the beans.... Make sure you are our friend on facebook for the most up to date info. We have string contest several times a month.
http://www.facebook.com/korbinsbowstrings

Dont for get about the Archery Addix discount over on our website. Just enter txbh in the coupon box and you will get a premium set of strings for around $55.00... http://www.korbinsarchery.com/
Our strings come with fully served end loops.

Thanks!!
Korbin

·
Registered
879 Posts
I just went over to your site to check it out. I can't believe that you actually trust people to put in their own string and cable lengths. That is crazy.

·
Registered
637 Posts
I just went over to your site to check it out. I can't believe that you actually trust people to put in their own string and cable lengths. That is crazy.
I'm sure he just has that option there for people if they want to manually put in there string length for whatever reason, I doubt he really uses that info without looking at his string specs. Every string i've gotten from Korbin has been dead on specs. Great strings here!

·
Registered
595 Posts
Well, some folks are capable of reading the string specs from official sources and copying them down, you know...:wink1:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
And some companies like Mathews specs are so far off that it isn't even funny. LOL.
We have the majority of the correct string specs from Mathews and correct everything if it needs to be corrected. The poundage issue with Mathews string lengths is common knowledge. We check every order for the correct lengths.
Thanks of the input and looking at our website.

God Bless,
Korbin

1 - 6 of 6 Posts