Archery Addix banner

1 - 20 of 295 Posts

·
Registered
8,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bling keeps talking about it, so I suppose we should not disappoint him... Worked out good last year for the earlier sign ups to allow for shipping time for our international members.

Sign up here to participate in a gift exchange. All participants need to post in this thread by October 16 if they wish to participate. Once you say you are in,PM me with your name and address. I will randomly distribute names once all names are in. In return for your information, a fellow member's information will be sent to you. You are to send that person a gift. Someone from the site will in turn be sending you a gift.

There will be no set spending limit. Give whatever you can. Anyone who is found to not send a gift will have their name provided to the site management for discipline or more.

In your post to this thread, also note if you have any preferences. Might want to give a shirt size, broadhead weight, etc. Again, you must post in this thread and PM me your info to be in.

Many of you have participated in the past. I am still going to ask you send me your contact info. It's easier than trying to maintain a list when people move, etc and confirms your willingness to participate.

And if y'all don't mind, I'd like to throw my name in this year too. It really is a lot of fun!

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
First in ...pm on the way.

HNF thanks for taking the time or organize this!!

·
Registered
11,903 Posts
Haha if we hadn't had it I would have done my own drawing for someone on the site but would been of our regulars.

IM IN LOL. Love giving and sharing with people.

BUT let me stand clear my gift this year will be different than most and of years past. I will give options.
1. Will call it the bling package. Which will contain green beans bread&butter pickles stewed tomatos homemade sketti sauce tomato juice (providing get time to get it made) fresh dug potatoes sour kraut that I made yesterday. Maybe just maybe some fresh sausage pending if i get any hogs before mid November and were you are located!

2. We will call it the bowhunters package which will be the obvious.

So when you join this be sure and emphasize which package you would prefer if I'm given your name and tell if there is anything you don't like in my bling package.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
Bling Package for sure...good stuff made by hand with care, time and effort ..can't go wrong with that.

·
Registered
7,814 Posts
Bling Package for sure...good stuff made by hand with care, time and effort ..can't go wrong with that.
Uh....I don't know about you but I'm a little hesitant to order blings package.

I'll play HFN.

·
Registered
9,427 Posts
I'm in. Do I need to pm you my info again?

·
Registered
3,423 Posts
I didn't do this last year but i will give it another go this year. Just as long as i don't get partnered up with a certain "illegal immigrant" that has some how slithered back onto the forum.

·
Registered
9,427 Posts
My country lets in more than it's fair share of illegal immigrants but I'm not one of them.

1 - 20 of 295 Posts