Archery Addix banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2015 Hoyt Nitrum Turbo for sale or maybe trade.

I ordered this early Nov. and got it the last weekend in Nov. from dealer here in MI.

RT Hoyt Nitrum turbo
50-60lbs limbs (maxed 62 right now)
30'' draw set right now (28-30'' adj)
Black

This bow has around 60 shots on it, looks brand new as it is brand new lol. I'm sure there is a rest mark from the QAD HDX on it tho.
I'm selling just cause I'm really a 31'' draw and was thinking I could shoot a 30'' draw but once I get past 30 yards my pin float is bad and my groups get bad.

I also shot it thru the Chrono at the dealer today arrow was 481 grain (fmj deep six) it shot 281/281/280 fps thats with stock strings and around 25 grains on the string, and this bow I didn't bare shaft tune or broadhead tune either so I'm sure there is more speed someone can get out of it. (but its pretty much spot on the 350 ata rating untuned)

900 Bare bow (peep and loop will come with it) tyd
975 bow with new qad hdx, peep and loop tyd

Paypal perfered

Sight does not go with bow.

If shipping outside of the 48 states buy pays half the shipping.

For Trades they have to be 2015 bows reach 31'' draw and atleast 34'' ATA ( No PSE or Mathews please) Maybe think about 2014 hoyt carbon spyder 34

If you need more pics, or more feedback I'm bowtech2006 on AT (bow is for sale there also) send me a PM for more pics
thanks
Ed

Attachments

Reactions: NHNS4

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes buy dloop will put it lil over and I'd rather be on top end of a #2 cam rather than bottom of a 3cam

I agree if I was a 28'' I'd want the #2 cam also.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hmmm......

Tempting....but I have a 2014 CPXL I would have to try selling first...

Man the cpxl is a bow I'd have a hard time parting with love mine plus I have to much money wrapped up in it with dipping and stuff to get rid of it.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Pm returned.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I have a deal in the works right now, if deal falls thru I'll bump thread if it goes thru I'll close thread. (deal will be made or not by mid afternoon tomorrow)
thanks
Ed

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sold

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.