Archery Addix banner

3 months til deer season!

3K views 18 replies 15 participants last post by  Antlermass 
#1 ·
:)

#9 ·
October 1st feels like an eternity. :shock: I have been doing really good not thinking about it until now, thanks Doublelung for stirring the demons inside :evil: For the next 3 months I will be forced to wallow in depression and anxiety. Don't come crying to me when my wife starts sending you nasty grams after listening to me obsess about deer season. When she asks me why I'm in such a funk, I will snitch you out like a narc at a biker rally. Thanks Brother :neutral:

#10 ·
I see it now Kansas boy, until D-day, ok DEER, what ever you say DEER, did you say something DEER, thats DEER to my heart, honey I wonDEER what the kids are doing, honey is DEER and root beer in the fridge, honey you know I DEERly love you, on and on and on its got to be tuff man I DEERly know how you feel. Just remember their is inDEER light at the end of the tunnel. Oh I heard the opening day of DEER season would be closed due to some kind of world series bar-b-que cook off.

#19 ·
Starts Sept 15 here in Ne. I will be chasing Pronghorn, Mule deer and Whitetails (maybe even prairie dogs if there is time) that first week. Getting excited but I still got a lot of stuff to do to get ready for that trip.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.