Archery Addix banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just getting back into bow hunting after about a 12 year layoff. I shot many bows but kept coming back to the 331 and bought one last week. It is a great bow. Very smooth, quite, best one for me regardless of price.

I help with my county's 4-H youth shooting sports program. My 12 year old daughter is in the program and fell in love with shooting a bow. This ment that Dad had to have one also.

· Registered
58 Posts
welcome :)

G

·
Welcome...........
Shooting with your daughter will be a great time. :(
I have a 4 year old daughter that loves shooting her recurve, it's a great time for me and her to go to the garage or local range to zip a few arrows.

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
mdewitt71 said:
Welcome...........
Shooting with your daughter will be a great time. :(
I have a 4 year old daughter that loves shooting her recurve, it's a great time for me and her to go to the garage or local range to zip a few arrows.
We have really enjoyed the last couple of weeks. Now my 2 yr old daughter wants one. We have place out in the back yard that allows us to shoot up to 30 yards. I have kept her to under 15 yards since she has around 100 - 200 shots total in her life. Plus hitting the bag at close range will build her confidence.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.