Archery Addix banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
4,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious if anyone here is into AKs?

I've always loved the AK and AR platform rifles. I posted in the AR thread about the colt I got for my dad for christmas... but I own 2 AKs currently.

I bought a throw down WASR10 for my first one, cause they were cheap. Then I bought myself an Arsenal SGL20... love them.

Anyone else?

·
Registered
5,486 Posts
I use to own a Valmet, it was a pre-band rifle and made in Finland. Sold it a couple years ago when prices on black guns were high. Miss that gun...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419226760.902041.jpg

·
Registered
68 Posts
Could of got a few for ya in Newark, Nj when I was on the job...lol

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
I "had" a close to a dozen....couple FN's, DD's, a windham, dmps and couple others. but when NY forced registration of them were....."lost"

·
Registered
4,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I "had" a close to a dozen....couple FN's, DD's, a windham, dmps and couple others. but when NY forced registration of the were....."lost"
Had I known you, you could have lost them at my place....

You need to.seriously consider a new state of residence!

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
Had I known you, you could have lost them at my place....

You need to.seriously consider a new state of residence!
As soon as my wife agree, the house, land and lot of other stuff is getting sold. I want out of NY so bad I can taste it. If she agreed I would have everything listed for sale by tomorrow morning.

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
How many pound of bacon is that model 7 worth buddy.....

Reactions: NHNS4

·
Registered
4,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
They're still inexpensive to get in to.

Check out the yugos... they make a nice ak. Russians and chinese too.

I want a polytech so bad, but most are around 1300-2000.... I just can't justify it. I'll get a nice 308 before I drop that coin on a AK.

Yugos are still around 6-700... my arsenal is about 900-1000... I bought it years ago when I bought my wasr for 299.00. The arsenal was 670 otd.

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
I have a long list of guns to get... but an AK is on my short list which means in is in the top 5 of next firearm purchases. lol

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
I think the question is .....at some point are we really going to need them?

·
Registered
4,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah. My list grows and grows. I can't keep up! Makes it that much sweeter when I get it.

Next up. Ruger Super blackhawk bisley hunter.

·
Registered
4,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I think the question is .....at some point are we really going to need them?
I'm of the firm belief that the US armed forces would violate their oath before they attack the american people.

Now. Race war? That's another story. People are executing cops in NY as you know. They're getting ballsy.

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
I'm of the firm belief that the US armed forces would violate their oath before they attack the american people.

I am with you there. I think that's the reason you see a government institutional build up of militarized police forces as well as private defense companies.

Now. Race war? That's another story. People are executing cops in NY as you know. They're getting ballsy.
As to a race war, I dont know...but I do think that $$$$ will hit the fan and we will see we have a lot of dead weight in this country, the are bleeding us dry. Backhoes and bullets....I think will come to that.

·
Registered
4,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I hope not. Id rather see everyone come together. The biggest problem we all have is sitting in washington. Rolling cigarettes with the constitution.

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Yeah. My list grows and grows. I can't keep up! Makes it that much sweeter when I get it.

Next up. Ruger Super blackhawk bisley hunter.
xds .45 is my next purchase. I want a summer clothing carry weapon. the xdm .45 compact and 1911's are a little heavy for gym shorts.. lol

1 - 20 of 42 Posts