Archery Addix banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
7,602 Posts
I think i got you beat...this was just at arms reach i have some GKs in transit if they ever make it through customs and some other heads on my bench.

image.jpeg

With that said I am by no means ready. I have not put the time in the feild i typically do and i have not shot my bow nearly enough. Season opens 9/10 and at this point i will not be making out opening day.

My life is pretty hectic at this point in time. Not enough time in the day....

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
You guys are hoarders lol
What the hell you need that many heads for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You guys are hoarders lol
What the hell you need that many heads for?

I got them for 50% off so it was like a buy one get one free kind of thing atleast it was in my head so I just keep buying them.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
I hope I'm ready I'll be in the stand this Monday for Maine bear opener, then off to SD for antelope, then WV for deer, and back to home state of MI to hunt deer
I'm like you guys last time I looked and counted how many different BH I had I was around 20 different ones. For Maine my arrow will have that new SWAT BH on the tip and just in case I don't have a good feeling about that head when I get into the stand (sometimes I just need to change the head in my head for some reason) I'll have the killzones in the quiver also. I'm not a huge Mech head guy but the guide likes large cut heads so I listen and get them for the bear hunt. for antelope I'll have exodus, GK, and A-tac I'll pick which one when I get there and if windy and long shot I'll take the killzone. I also have the new muzzy hybrid head I want to try out on a deer also. Man so many to pick from IDK what to do. lol

·
Registered
5,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I hope I'm ready I'll be in the stand this Monday for Maine bear opener, then off to SD for antelope, then WV for deer, and back to home state of MI to hunt deer
I'm like you guys last time I looked and counted how many different BH I had I was around 20 different ones. For Maine my arrow will have that new SWAT BH on the tip and just in case I don't have a good feeling about that head when I get into the stand (sometimes I just need to change the head in my head for some reason) I'll have the killzones in the quiver also. I'm not a huge Mech head guy but the guide likes large cut heads so I listen and get them for the bear hunt. for antelope I'll have exodus, GK, and A-tac I'll pick which one when I get there and if windy and long shot I'll take the killzone. I also have the new muzzy hybrid head I want to try out on a deer also. Man so many to pick from IDK what to do. lol
That is what makes this so fun.

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
Lol yeah I wasn't judging.
I've only got around 20 or 30 heads or so right now lol

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
Yup checked one yesterday that's out near farmland and lots of does. One little buck.
I'm going into the one I have in the timber today.
Hopefully there's something good. And I don't lose the friggen card !
Like last week. Man I was piss Ed about that

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
That's what ticks me off about losing that card. You just never know what's going to be out there

·
Registered
5,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Been there and done that. You put in the time and effort and then something as silly as having a hole in your pocket that your sd card falls through believe me I know.

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
Double D, I thought, you were gone for good. Lol. Good to see your not. Never can have to many BH's. I don't have near that many, wanting to pickup some more, but I better go back to work before, I buy more.

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
Well I found my lost card amazingly enough. It was sitting on the trail.
I've got lots of deer hanging around but not anything real big. But I'm going to keep baiting and maybe something will show up closer to the rut.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts