Archery Addix banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which bow case are you guys using and why? I just have a cheap one for now but would like to upgrade. I have to take my quiver off, which is probably normal, and still can't fit everything in this case.

·
Registered
9,427 Posts
I have the Plano All Weather case and it works pretty good. Most cases that you get will require you to take the quiver off.

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
I have a game plan major league bow hunters soft case and love it. It was renamed the sniper.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have a cheapo case that I use to strap to the quad for around home. When I travel I use a SKB double bow case. Super strong & holds up to the airport workers.

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Oh yeah the pics don't really show the amount of space in this thing the arrow launch can fit 24 arrows in a sleeve to prevent crushing. The big back pouch has 2 12x8 plano bins in it with all my little things in them. The 2 other pouches fit my pocket scale range find, luggage scale, and release. Inside it has Velcro straps to hold the bow and 3 other pockets for things. And the shoulder strap is a nice plus.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

·
Registered
33 Posts
SAM_2147.jpg Bowfile elite made bye Lakewood products, 3 cases in one. arrow case, utility case and both fit in the bow case. Quiver stays on as well. bit pricey but worth it.

·
Registered
116 Posts
SKB..... my bows, my rifles, my handguns, my laptops, my video and camera equipment........ I was introduced too SKB doing work overseas, and I watched their cases take a TON of abuse, but the contents came out without a scratch..... They are worth every penny.

·
Registered
5,068 Posts
I've got a Lakewood and SKBs.....I leave the quiver on in both, but the Lakewood is easier to get the bow in and out of.

·
Registered
752 Posts
I have a Plano All weather Bone Collector case I got off amazon for $89 shipped to me a few months ago. Great deal.

·
Registered
5,897 Posts
I have one but don't use it. I put mine on the back seat of my truck standing up and strap the seat belt around it. It won't move. I have a cheapy Plano and only recommend it if your broke and really need a case.

·
Super Moderator
4,409 Posts
View attachment 33516 Bowfile elite made bye Lakewood products, 3 cases in one. arrow case, utility case and both fit in the bow case. Quiver stays on as well. bit pricey but worth it.
I have always wanted one of these but by the time you get it shipped to Aus you are pretty close to the price of a new bow. :( Have to stick with the SKB Hunter,

·
Registered
5,068 Posts
Mine was the 43" if I remember correctly....I've had it for at least 5 years, maybe 6.

·
Registered
5,068 Posts
If I were traveling by air, I would go with the new SKB iSeries parallel case .....Next best thing to the Moto case.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Game plan gear pass through 2. I just got it and haven't filled it up yet. Reason I didn't want a hard case is due to bulkiness. Takes ups too much space and are heavy.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I don't remember the dimesions but it is the middle one out of 3 different sizes. bow is 30 inches ata and it still has room.. The thing I like best is that when I want to go shooting somewhere all my shooting gear is in one place.
Which size bow file do you guys use? They look amazing

1 - 20 of 22 Posts