seems like one heck of a bow.

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Good video. AAF NEEDS a microphone!

·
Registered
589 Posts
Now I'm gonna have to get one gonna have to really start hitting the OT.

·
Premium Member
11,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We didn't have it that day. We were going to reshoot it yesterday but didn't have near enough time. If we spent 5 full days filming we would still only get half the stuff. Next year we plan to take a few members and create 3 film crews so we can capture everything.

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
We didn't have it that day. We were going to reshoot it yesterday but didn't have near enough time. If we spent 5 full days filming we would still only get half the stuff. Next year we plan to take a few members and create 3 film crews so we can capture everything.
Thanks Dave. Of course I would love to go and represent AAF!

·
Registered
260 Posts
Sweet! Thanks fellas....opti forest here i come

·
Banned
5,316 Posts
Looks like a screamer,,,,355 with 6" brace. Only problem I sort of have is that alot of these newer introduced speed bows all favor the "look" of a PSE X-Force. I like the way the riser sort of reaches out up and into the center pivot area like what was done with the Guardian,,,,but this less pronounced. Actually Hoyt Bonecollector also has their riser pivot up towards the middle of the limb area,,,,granted it's only 3-4 inches up,,,but the idea is to pivot from the limb pocket area up into the limb area a few inches.

I have to give kudos to Bowtech for this center pivot idea,,,,but the preloaded quad limbs ??? That's all PSE. I heard PSE had Mathews stopped with the Monster because of the limb preload "resemblance" to a X-Force,,,I wouldn't be suprised if Bowtech gets called up on the carpet this year.

I really like this bow no matter what,,,but do have concerns about the preload,,,and the stories I hear of limb failure on Bowtech. I'll wait on this bow a little but I think this is one I want ......

·
Banned
5,316 Posts
CD how intricate is the draw length adjustments ??? With those big cams,,,I'd be a little concerned of string twisting in between 1/2 inch draw lengths without sending the full punch of the cams off. Those adjust holes look real close to one another or is it just the camera ??

I really like the look of this bow for hog hunting.

·
Registered
5,191 Posts
AJB- Scottie PA took one home and tested it today. He can comment on the DL adjustments and tuning tips.

He told me today his 29/60 shot 343 fps with a 301 gr arrow. This was STRAIGHT OUT OF THE BOX.

Blazing fast.

·
Registered
260 Posts
AJB- Scottie PA took one home and tested it today. He can comment on the DL adjustments and tuning tips.

He told me today his 29/60 shot 343 fps with a 301 gr arrow. This was STRAIGHT OUT OF THE BOX.

Blazing fast.
I,can not wait to get one in my hands.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts