Archery Addix banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I realize the Destroyers are getting up in age, but I've shot them and love how they shoot. Obviously, I'm reluctant to purchase one with original limbs and no warranty. I know Barnes has been making replacement limbs for them so I'm curious how they've held up. Any issues with the Barnes limbs mounted on the Destroyer riser? If I could find a Destroyer at the right price, I'd consider making the upgrade.
Oh, this would be for a back up bow. Currently shooting an RPM 360

Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
I realize the Destroyers are getting up in age, but I've shot them and love how they shoot. Obviously, I'm reluctant to purchase one with original limbs and no warranty. I know Barnes has been making replacement limbs for them so I'm curious how they've held up. Any issues with the Barnes limbs mounted on the Destroyer riser? If I could find a Destroyer at the right price, I'd consider making the upgrade.

Thanks
Got a set of 70 pounders couple yrs old and flawless. Ordered some 75 destroyer 350 is the Best bow I've owned

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts

Thanks
I have got one. Had 70 pound limbs for a while and loved them. Always wanted 75 pound limbs. No need but wanted. Got them installed and am very happy. Never can have to much power is my motto.

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560 using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts