Archery Addix banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know if these mods are identical (interchangeable) or symmetrical (a top and bottom specific). Reason I ask is I just got my module back (6 months months later) after the indicator nubbin had broker off. Anyway, the CAM appears to be obscuring 3 of the 4 screw holes. I suspect I have two of the same sided modules but I am certainly capable of not doing something correctly. (I thought I was wrong once, but I was actually mistaken...j/k)

Yes, I am sure i can contact the shop tomorrow and it is the middle of the night for most of you, but I really want to know now. :biglaugh: - I am sure some of you suffer from the same affliction. Plus it will give me knowledge when I do contact them instead of asking are the mods different I can say why did you send the wrong one after all this time.

Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
189 Posts
they are marked ba t and ba b for top and bottom so they are different . and i would suggest to get both new ones . they changed those mods in 2011 , they have a thicker indicator nub than the 2010 models that were bad to break . if you use a 2010 mod on top or bottom and a 2011 one on the top or bottom or vice versa it will throw your timing off a bit . the newer mods have a noticably thicker indicatop and stick up a bit further when installed . you need both newer mods to work correct .

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you very much. That makes sense. The module received is "BA-T" and doesn't seem to work on the bottom CAM

·
Registered
189 Posts
no problem , it sounds like you need a ba -b . does the one that they sent look like the indicator is thicker than the other one ?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will look again but they seemed about the same size.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts