1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PADGETT OUTDOORS

IS PROUD TO PRESENT YOU WITH OUR......
Arrow fletching cover/shield.

Hand crafted to fit over your arrow fletchings to shield your colorful wraps from detection and protect your fletchings from the elements/brush.

This shield pictured will fit over your 5 to 7 arrow quiver. Or I can make any size.

(You can special order any size/quantity from me as well.)

Measurements are approx 8" x 6 1/2".
This cover is camo pattern cloth over black fleece inside.
The bottom of the shield has been reinforced also.
Elastic cord to attach over quiver top as pictured.
Cord long so you can tie and knot to your desired length around your quiver.

Sewing time for covers is up to 5 days. While most of the time I do get them sewed and off to you in the mail in that time frame I do work a full time job and have a family but will notify you of any delays.

If you need a cover ASAP please contact me.
All covers are not sewed until you purchase due to size requirements you may have.

For more info please visit our website to purchase a cover.
Padgett Outdoors Fletching Covers - Home

We are the only ones making these covers so be different and be the envy of your hunting buddies with one today !!!

Email me at: [email protected] with any questions.

Wendy Ward

HPIM1717.JPG HPIM1767.jpg photo (4).JPG 1381125_718210544871655_249567613_n.jpg photo (7)b.JPG

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yes, you do or just keep two out when you hunt. But its super easy to pull off. Its not on there where it wont come off super easy or let you pull out another arrow.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I do but you would have to send me a shirt to cut up or some fabric. I had some guys from Oregon buy their stuff off of craigs list and then sent me several shirts I used to make them a bunch of Sitka covers. They even found new shirts that were super cheap and even a couple used ones that were in great shape !!!

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
Why would u want to cover ur wraps? If I was worried that much about it I would not put em on and put camo fletchings. JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
20,509 Posts
Why would u want to cover ur wraps? If I was worried that much about it I would not put em on and put camo fletchings. JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lots of open country hunters use them so the arrows dont get caught on branches and stuff. Tree hunters unless your going in miles probably wouldnt need them.

Elite

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
They dont have the pattern off hand. Id have to cut up a shirt to send em for Optifade forest.

Elite
Yikes....even if you used the cheapest say a CORE shirt( which maybe too thin) your looking at a 50 bill, plus the cost making the cover and shipping.

I think on would just go with a stocked color and material

Reactions: NHNS4

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I dont charge shipping and the best thing is to get one big big shirt and get some buddies who all want one to pitch in. I do discounts for multiple orders.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts