Archery Addix banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cannot seem to get peep sight slimed it is turned about a quarter of a turn to the right. My d-loop is very loose so I can move it to line up with peep but when I draw it turns and does not straitened out peep. What can I do to correct this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,814 Posts
You need to press the bow and take the string off the bottom cam and put one full twist on the string in whichever direction the peep needs to rotate.

Until that gets done, you can line the loop up with the peep then use a pair of needle nose pliers to tighten the loop. Just put the pliers inside the loop and use both hands to open them as hard as you can. That should keep the loop from slipping.

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
This is hard to say but JG and p are right.

·
Registered
7,814 Posts
To elaborate on JG saying re tie the loop. For whatever reason, If both top and bottom knots are tied the same way the loop tends to rotate more. They need to be tied opposite of each other.

·
Premium Member
8,248 Posts
This is hard to say but JG and p are right.
To elaborate on JG saying re tie the loop. For whatever reason, If both top and bottom knots are tied the same way the loop tends to rotate more. They need to be tied opposite of each other.
That's it! No need to take the the string off. It's very simple. Try this before that. Js, then do that lol

·
Registered
11,903 Posts
Put the bottom cam in your foot hold the top cam with your hand take a knife a cut the string right at the peep after it's cut turn the string over retie it and shoot away

·
Registered
7,814 Posts
That's it! No need to take the the string off. It's very simple. Try this before that. Js, then do that lol
Well, it's a bandaid but it will "fix" the problem. I can't do mine like that. Drives me nuttier.

·
Registered
4,614 Posts
Put the bottom cam in your foot hold the top cam with your hand take a knife a cut the string right at the peep after it's cut turn the string over retie it and shoot away
LOL, then give the bow a new look by painting it black with a sharpie.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts