Archery Addix banner
21 - 40 of 74 Posts

· Registered
896 Posts
This is an awesome deal guys. We have guys in our company that dont get much mail so we have our FRG group put together packages for them. Mail is a huge moral booster over here. As a deployed service member I want to say Thanks to all the great Addix on this site. Its not often you find a group of people as giving and helpful as the people on this site! A great cause for great soldiers!

Also, I know a lot of soldiers that fancy the packets of flavored tuna fish or even the tuna fish meal packets. Drink mixes are huge and so are letters. It doesnt matter if it is from a family member or a complete stranger, getting a letter that shows your appreciation and interest in what we are doing is awesome. It lets us know that folks out there care.

· Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 · (Edited)
Zack,

Some of the smaller FOBs have trouble getting items you ordinarily don't think of. Things as simple as sets of twin size sheets. If his unit is needing items like that please let me know. I am heading back over at the end of this month but am lucky enough to be going to a larger base. If they need stuff from the large PX or anything of that nature while I'm there please let me know.

Warren
I'll check into this and let everyone know. I want to say they are at a smaller FOB. Stay safe over there man!

This is an awesome deal guys. We have guys in our company that dont get much mail so we have our FRG group put together packages for them. Mail is a huge moral booster over here. As a deployed service member I want to say Thanks to all the great Addix on this site. Its not often you find a group of people as giving and helpful as the people on this site! A great cause for great soldiers!

Also, I know a lot of soldiers that fancy the packets of flavored tuna fish or even the tuna fish meal packets. Drink mixes are huge and so are letters. It doesnt matter if it is from a family member or a complete stranger, getting a letter that shows your appreciation and interest in what we are doing is awesome. It lets us know that folks out there care.

Thanks man. Here is another idea for items to send. You stay safe also my friend!

I want give everyone here a huge Thank You....out of all the forums i'm running this on the most support has come from Addix whether it be the staff support or the member support! All PM's have been returned and everyone should have my info.

· Registered
263 Posts
"out of all the forums i'm running this on the most support has come from Addix whether it be the staff support or the member support!"A lot of veterans and current military running around this place!

· Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
"out of all the forums i'm running this on the most support has come from Addix whether it be the staff support or the member support!"A lot of veterans and current military running around this place!
I know and for all our vets and current member here I would like to say thank you for your service! Sad thing that ya'll don't get more respect and acknowledgment for the sacrifices you make.

· Registered
1,064 Posts
Ttt for a great cause

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

· Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
LB123, I have 2 boxes coming your way. I didn't know how you were doing this, so my boxes are already divided up and ready for a soldier each. But do with as you see fit.

It's going to depend on how much stuff I end up with to send over. We want to try and keep everything even and I still have to figure out exactly how many guys are with him over there. Thanks again man!

All PM's have been sent and returned!

· Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 · (Edited)
Is there anything in particular you guys are needing. I have you list saved and printed, but what are you guys getting a lot of and what would you like to see more of?

I honestly have no idea what's coming from people. Personal Hygiene stuff is probably needed most along with the following....they do a lot of missions and patrols and this is stuff they can take with them.

Beef Jerky
Drink Mix (Crystal Light, Kool-Aid, Gatorade, MIO)
Sunflower Seeds
gum/hard candy
Granola Bars (power bars, cereal bars, etc.)
Ground coffee
Tobacco Products (a lot of guys dip and Grizzly is cheapest here)

· Premium Member
2,173 Posts
hey bro this is awesome.. pm me your info and ill get some stuff together

· Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
I know it sounds like i'm on repeat here but the support we have gotten from Addix and the members here is above and beyond anything I expected! I just want to give another huge Thank You to everyone here!

· Registered
504 Posts
Back up for the evening!

21 - 40 of 74 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.