Archery Addix banner

41 - 60 of 170 Posts

·
Registered
5,407 Posts

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
I think if we can get hot chick in skimpy clothing to take the picture with our deer for the contest we should get extra points.....we can have a sliding scale for cleavage.

Reactions: SADKINS

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Keep it clean?!?!?! How are we supposed to properly trash talk if we cant call each other dumb :censored:ers? Or :censored: for brains? Or even whiny little :censored:es???? :twitch:
your post just was censored so it is pg-13 in my book.
but if someone did start to have a ABJ type response and feels like you are picking on him then please lay off for the sake of the contest

·
Registered
778 Posts
your post just was censored so it is pg-13 in my book.
but if someone did start to have a ABJ type response and feels like you are picking on him then please lay off for the sake of the contest
Huh? I'm lost......:noidea:

·
Registered
245 Posts
Don't be mean p

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Huh? I'm lost......:noidea:
LOL, you censored you post which made it pg-13.... which is okay. but if someone starts complaining then be nice.

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
here is the current list of no shows.

Whack<N>Stack
obsessed bowhunter
rsully661 ( which I think Canthitem can get in touch with him)
trex34
Redz
DEdestroyer350( which I think will turn up sooner or later )

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
WOW this just got interesting..............are they refering to a certain someone who shall we say is about bat crazy.

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
he wasnt crazy.... just didn't see eye to eye with most. and wanted to preach his point with novels of post.

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
If I remember correctly TN. Last year when I did the contest I put in that forissing members the score from the lowest point member on that team would be given for the missing members. For example, if a team had a missing member and the lowest scoring person only shot a single doe then the missing persons score was a single doe. If the lowest score was a 120" buck and a doe then the missing persons score was for 120" buck and a doe, if the lowest scoring member didn't get anything then that's what the missing persons score was. I think your 1 does score makes things a little more even though

Reactions: TN Cereal Killa

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Once we get all the team captains in then we will put it to a vote.

·
Registered
778 Posts
I'm captain of Team Funbags :thumb:

·
Registered
5,407 Posts

·
Registered
5,407 Posts

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
Like some of the names.... Big Butt Crack feelers.....rainbows flags !!!

41 - 60 of 170 Posts