Archery Addix banner

41 - 60 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
3,423 Posts
I just switched out the wifes viper tricks with my GT2 blade and I really like the way they look this pic doesn't due it any justice. Now the viper tricks are mine and wife is getting the razor tricks.

but QAD will still be on my arrow for bear this year.[/QUOTE

Broad heads! what broad heads has anyone looked at Foxtrots Avatar lately?

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
I just switched out the wifes viper tricks with my GT2 blade and I really like the way they look this pic doesn't due it any justice. Now the viper tricks are mine and wife is getting the razor tricks.

but QAD will still be on my arrow for bear this year.[/QUOTE

Broad heads! what broad heads has anyone looked at Foxtrots Avatar lately?
LOL, I watched it for about 10mins trying to see a nipple but those nube looking bras got me!

Reactions: afcollins8511

·
Registered
9,427 Posts
Stupid skin colored bras.

I just bought the parts needed for the Viper trick/gt2 combo. Can't wait to test it out.

·
Registered
5,068 Posts
What drama?

German Kinetics and Solids......

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Stupid skin colored bras.

I just bought the parts needed for the Viper trick/gt2 combo. Can't wait to test it out.
when you test them let us know how they fly,

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
They fly fine for me shot them out to 30 yds and they flew right with ft. They weigh in at 106 gr so they might be a little low at far distances. Probably not enough to make a difference though...
thats great to hear, and our scales must be off a tad, when I changed out mine I got 108 grains, Idt we will see much drop till past 50 plus.

·
Registered
9,427 Posts
Maybe we need to all email ST and ask them to make this as a factory produced head. It's twice the price when you have to combine 2 heads to make one.

·
Super Moderator
20,509 Posts
They fly fine for me shot them out to 30 yds and they flew right with ft. They weigh in at 106 gr so they might be a little low at far distances. Probably not enough to make a difference though...
I couldn't see a difference when I shot a 100 grain head and changed to 125 grain head out to 50 yards

·
Registered
9,427 Posts
That's cause you shoot 24" groups at 50 anyway

·
Registered
7,602 Posts
I couldn't see a difference when I shot a 100 grain head and changed to 125 grain head out to 50 yards

Me neither.

I won't take a shot at a deer past 40 yds anyway. Just not comfortable shooting out further than that. I guess I suck...

·
Registered
9,427 Posts
Me neither.

I won't take a shot at a deer past 40 yds anyway. Just not comfortable shooting out further than that. I guess I suck...
Or unlike Elite people you truly "respect the game". I'm the same as you, 40 is my max regardless. I potentially could have had a 200" drop tine buck had I been willin to try otherwise

41 - 60 of 118 Posts