Archery Addix banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I set this feeder up with about 200 lbs. of Purina Deer Chow and some Feeder Fire and they cleaned me out in less than 3 weeks. Was supposed to last 3 months.....without any helping hands. :sad:

Hopefully I have remedied the problem by putting Vaseline on all the poles starting at about 2' off the ground all the way to the barrel. :-o

· Registered
5,052 Posts
Did you get any deer pics? that **** should be a lil bigger if he ate 200lbs of that feed :). Keep feed'n the **** and you might be able to compete with that 1050lb hog! :(

· Registered
5,052 Posts
BizzleBigBuckBungalow said:
tobin01 said:
Did you get any deer pics? that **** should be a lil bigger if he ate 200lbs of that feed :). Keep feed'n the **** and you might be able to compete with that 1050lb hog! :(
1 pic of a deer out of 58 pics of *****. Most at night. One of the night pics I can make out 6 different sets of eyes.
Sounds like the same kinda pics my buddy is getting right now, ALL ***** :-( Good luck with the rest of the year, hopefully the deer activity will pick up for yah :(

642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
mdewitt71 said:
I would love to see the cam pics of that **** doing the " nasty girl pole dance" trying to get past the vasoline. :D :D :D

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Yeah, that would be funny. Especially if I had one of those higher end cameras that took videos. That's one of those $59.00 models from Wal-Mart. It serves it's purpose though, and allows me to put a camera at every feeder at that price. :(

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.