Archery Addix banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New 2015 Hoyt Nitrum 34 60-70# 29"-31" DL that I purchased brand new the latter part of February.

It is currently set a little under 70# with a 29" draw length. Draw length changes from 29" - 31" a 1/2 inch at a time without a bow press.

The bow had the sights and rest in the picture attached on March 3rd and shot approximately 30-40 times on March 4th & 5th. It has brand new Vapor Trail strings that were installed March 19th.

Peep sight, D loop, original paperwork, and Hoyt hat will come shipped in original box.

Was going to be my personal target bow but I have been offered a staff shooter position with another bow company. So, the Hoyt must go!

$650 OBO bare bow with original strings, $750 shipped to your door bare bow with new Vapor Trail strings, or $895 shipped to your door with Vapor Trail strings, Trophy Taker Pro Spring Steel rest, and IQ Micro 3 pin sight.

Willing to trade for Obsession Pheonix XL, Addiction OBB, or K34.

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
I've got a 2015 Phoenix with black riser and gunmetal limbs. Specs are 29" and 70lbs. Will come with a set of 28.5" mods and 65lbs limbs in last leaf redemption whenever they come in. Can text pics if interested

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.