Archery Addix banner

1 - 20 of 155 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be the new US dealer for German Kinetics Silver Flame broadheads. I am working on finalizing prices now, but it looks like they will be roughly the following:

Regular silver flames (3 pack)............$75.00 plus shipping
XL silver flames (3 pack)............$79.50 plus shipping

I do not want money right now. Once I have them in stock I will have a paypal account set-up for the purchases. Right now I am just looking to get an estimate for the first order.

·
Registered
764 Posts
I might have to add that these pics are not the very newest.

The regular 125gr. will look a bit different (as described) in the Silver Flames thread.

The regular 150gr. I re-vamped 2 years ago to a higher strength.

Will post a few pics tomorrow. Have to go out now for coon hunting.

Cheers
Markus

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Looks like a perfect bear broadhead...I have been using rages since they came out though...do these fly like field tips or do they need some tuning? Does anyone have any experience with them at all? Just curious for some background, I think I would like to try some 100 grainers though

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
arodpdt117 said:
Looks like a perfect bear broadhead...I have been using rages since they came out though...do these fly like field tips or do they need some tuning? Does anyone have any experience with them at all? Just curious for some background, I think I would like to try some 100 grainers though
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=8391 six pages of praises.

·
Registered
5,897 Posts
if my old lady gives me the ok i would order either the 100 or 125 xl's not sure. with the 80lb limbs worried about the heavier head weakening the spine we'll have to see. gonna try field points first alot cheaper that way

·
Registered
924 Posts
dito27 said:
DOAGuide said:
dito27 said:
arodpdt117 said:
.do these fly like field tips or do they need some tuning?

This!
One of the things I enjoyed the most about these is that they ALWAYS flew with my fieldpoints out of a properly tuned bow.

Any type of ETA on these? What is the size difference between the regular and XL?
XLs are a wider blade

·
Super Moderator
20,509 Posts
DOAGuide said:
Regulars have a cutting diameter of 1 1/8 and the XL is 1 1/2.
6 100grain reg to start off... Them are going to be some expensive ass shafts I'll be shooten... either the acc prohunteres or the CX aramid KVs

1 - 20 of 155 Posts