Archery Addix banner

Good Bachelor Group.....

3K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  tobin01 
#1 ·
Since I have been down for that last 4 weeks due to the knee surgery, my good friend and hunting partner has been sending trail cam pics of deer on the property we hunt. Enjoy!

See less See more
#3 ·
P/T is going well on the knee and the DOC says I should be running within 9 weeks. Told the DOC that I didn't need to run, just climb up a tree! If all goes well, I should be in the woods the first Sat of October. I like the idea of the Lazy Boy, but the feeders get put up come Sept. 1 (VA Law).

#4 ·
It's good to hear that your rehab is going well and one does have to abide by the law. We certainly don't want any negative publicity and the "Antihunters" don't need any more "ammunication". The lease we hunt (here in KS) is a nice set up for us, as the farmer leaves his corn crop in the field until after the rut (mid Nov.). When he does harvest, he leaves a few rows for the deer and turkeys. He is a true conservationist and he understands the population dynamics of game management and the role that hunting plays in the process.
Anyway, great pictures and take care!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.