Archery Addix banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How yall doin, been peekin around on yall's forum for a lil bit here and I have to say, looks like I picked the right one to join. Names Jon and like the title says I'm from the great state of South Carolina, down in the Low Country, bout 30miles N. of Sav, GA. I've only been shootin bow for about two years now, and like yall's name, I am absolutely addicted. I am currently shootin a 2012 PSE Stinger 3G, basically stock, with the exception of a G5 metapeep. I absolutely love the bow, it shoots fast enough fer me, is pretty darn quiet, and is in my favorite camo, Mossy Oak Breakup Infinity. I am also using Carbon Express "The Crush" arrows, I like the heavier gpi, since I plan on huntin hawgs with the thing. If yall got any questions, or advice, just hit me up. U know where I'm at!

·
Registered
805 Posts
Lots of us good ole boys....welcome

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
672 Posts
From one good ole boy from SC to another, welcome!

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks yall for the warm welcomes. I'm hopin to learn alot and hopefully make some new friends. Where abouts are ya from Ghostbuck_007?

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks yall for the warm welcome. Hopefully I get to learn some new stuff and make a few friends along the way. Ghostbuck_007 where abouts in SC u from?

·
Registered
11,903 Posts
Ohhhhh god not another one of u south carolia dudes...i cant handle another Ghostbuck is weird nuff lol welcome man u will enjoy this crowd

Sent from my Motorola Electrify using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
672 Posts
Thanks yall for the warm welcome. Hopefully I get to learn some new stuff and make a few friends along the way. Ghostbuck_007 where abouts in SC u from?
Upstate, Clemson area specifically...and whatever you do don't accept Blinginpse's texts requests, you will go blind, lmao. This is a great sight, enjoy :D :thumbup:

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Prolly ain't nothin I've seen before! Lol

·
Registered
390 Posts
Welcome! Now post some kill pics! We wanna see blooooood!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts