Archery Addix banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I came across Sneek Boots by SneekEZ on Facebook, and I'm curious if anyone has heard of them? It looks like they'd be better than trying to stretch socks over your boots or trying to sneak up on a buck or bull in just your socks. Anyone have an opinion? Sneek Boots.jpg

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
They look like they will work...but it's one more thing to carry.

I just take my boots off when I am making a stalk and getting close.

·
Registered
11,903 Posts
Eh nhns4 had them Long ago. Had some Sort of check on the side of them tho. Think it was a rainbow color check over camo

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
Eh nhns4 had them Long ago. Had some Sort of check on the side of them tho. Think it was a rainbow color check over camo
He is the rainbow type....

·
Registered
5,068 Posts
Never heard of them....Another marketing gimmick to get your money. The thing about sneaking is you have to go slow.....Like very slow. I've never taken my boots off.....I'm scared the stink of sweaty feet will hit the wind and swirl right to the animal. If you're actually able to sneak upright on your feet, then a slow heel-toe walk is about as good as you get.....You just need to watch where you're stepping.

Reactions: gkonduris

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm afraid of the odor of sock-covered feet that have been hiking around getting sweaty as well. The Sneek Boots would probably pick up dirt and twigs, but so would socks over my boots. They do have a suede version as well. Looks like I still need to do some thinking about buying these. I appreciate everyone taking the time to reply!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts