Archery Addix banner

Horns

1K views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  bowdiddly 
#1 ·
I see that I'm a bottom buck. When will my horns start to grow? I'm getting enough to eat. I should be at the right age to have a big rack. Everything else seems to be spreading out. Just wondering.

#5 ·
It could be genetics. Check old family photos, look for good mass on grandpa's main beams, G2 and G3 tine length on uncles at 5 1/2, and symmetry on dad. If all three check out then maybe you were adopted. When you were young did others call you "Cull" or "Good Eating", did they make you take point while meandering through your home range when the weather turned cool and leaves fell from trees? It appears you have some family issues and need some counseling, if you are serious about getting help then I will step up and help in your time of need. On October 1st walk to within 30 yards of my tree stand but do NOT look up. I'll give you all the details of our session when you arrive. :sad:

#8 ·
Kansas Boy said:
It could be genetics. Check old family photos, look for good mass on grandpa's main beams, G2 and G3 tine length on uncles at 5 1/2, and symmetry on dad. If all three check out then maybe you were adopted. When you were young did others call you "Cull" or "Good Eating", did they make you take point while meandering through your home range when the weather turned cool and leaves fell from trees? It appears you have some family issues and need some counseling, if you are serious about getting help then I will step up and help in your time of need. On October 1st walk to within 30 yards of my tree stand but do NOT look up. I'll give you all the details of our session when you arrive. :sad:
:D :-?

G
#9 ·
Kansas Boy said:
:D :D That's great!

#10 ·
bushlight said:
As a four point i'll let you walk by.But ol mossy down there :sad:
Yep, us four pointers are for next season! :? But you Ol'Mossy's better be careful out there!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.