Archery Addix banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In my signature is what I am considering parting with, less the arrows, if possible what do you guy's think it's worth. I love this bow but, I am thinking about something with a little longer ata. Will post pick's soon.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Just did a quick search over yonder and most were asking anywhere from 450-650. Weird thing is the loaded ones were asking same or less than bare bow...

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank's for checking, I hate to sell it for less than what it is worth to me.lol, but I try to be real on my expectations as well. Maybe put it on craigslist for best offer. If it sell's then that's good, if not then that's ok to. I'm trying to not have cold feet over selling it, like I said I do love the bow. Running out room in the closet is starting to be a problem.lol

·
Registered
620 Posts
Yea, sellers remorse sucks. But the next bow always takes care of it. I say list it a little high, and dont get frustrated at a few low balls. Settle somewhere you're comfortable. I just sold mine to a buddy so i know i can get it back in the future.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sell to a friend huh. Your on to something there. Thankyou NockDown

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
2012 pse revenge, 70lbs. I might sell just the bow bare. But will include a saunders hyperglide and the bow rattler string stop, will see though

1 - 8 of 8 Posts