Archery Addix banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello,

Me and my bro have been hunting white-tailed deer for a few seasons now and have been having a blast. We were pretty terrible when we first started – spooking the deer before we could draw a bead or even just not seeing them for days and days on end. Slowly we got better and last season was our best ever. We want to make this upcoming season more of a challenge for ourselves by switching to bows. We have both been practicing and are fairly competent archers so it’s going to be fun putting those skills into action.

The question is what bows to buy for the hunt? I’ve been looking at a website which has some second-hand bows for sale and found a 2016 Hoyt Defiant RH Blackout for sale - http://www.for-sale.com/compound-bows. It’s 55-65 pound draw and appears to be in good condition.

mySucxfhnVgkeO5rxpSkDmg.jpg

Anyone know anything about this bow? Is it good build quality? Good for white tailed deer? Is it good for relatively new archers?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I had a pro defiant for a while. It was a nice bow. Wasn't smoking fast but shot well. The draw was smooth but a little stiff imo. The only con was the black finish flaked in a couple spots. Seemed to be a problem on a few other deviants too.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts