Archery Addix banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I want to sell it for what I paid for it! It is a 2011 Alpine Archery Concorde, it is excellent condition, excellent string condition, with a Quik Tune rest. Paid $550. For it. Any takers?! I need to buy me a lefty bow!!

·
Registered
5,897 Posts
Rule I follow no matter what. Don't buy anything once I've had so many beers I can no longer spell my own name. Mike.

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
I'd like to hear the story behind this lol..

·
Premium Member
15,992 Posts
Dang it man...

De Oppresso Liber

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That's what happens when you by something online!! I was searching for an "LH Bow" and it came up anyway, so I assumed! Oh well...anyone?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I was searching online for a LH Bow and this one came up, even though it wasn't... But I made an assumption and bought it! Didn't even think to ask. Lesson learned.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Thats tough but its now a used bow. No one knows whats happened to it. I'm sure you are on the up and up but I doubt anyone would give the same price that they could buy from the dealer. I would guess you will have to take a little hit on it and take it as a cheap leason. Good luck.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Lesson learned... So does anyone want to make me an offer?! I've been trying to shoot right for the last 3 weeks!! Ugh!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts