Archery Addix banner

61 - 80 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
8,278 Posts
Heck, I think I have more shoes in our entry than my wife does. I have rubber boots for the real dirty stuff, yardwork shoes, daily shoes and three pairs of dress shoes for at work. Wear almost all of those every day

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Ya, I don't see how a guy can get by with one pair of boots. I have at least 3 pair for different conditions.
I've got four pair now and trying to avoid buying the fifth.................

I've got Uninsulated, 200 gr insulated, 400 gr insulated, and 1000 gr insulated for sitting stands.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Heck, I think I have more shoes in our entry than my wife does. I have rubber boots for the real dirty stuff, yardwork shoes, daily shoes and three pairs of dress shoes for at work. Wear almost all of those every day
and what does your husband wear? :poke::thumb:

·
Registered
4,051 Posts

·
Registered
8,278 Posts
and what does your husband wear? :poke::thumb:
Lmao

��������
LOL. They do go good with my dress. And yeah, only one pair of dress shoes a day. Don't ask how many outfits changes :wink1:

Black with shoelaces
Black without
Brown

Gotta keep it classy ya know

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
I have more boots then I do everyday shoes...No one has mentioned Snake Boots yet. I have a pair of those also for the Velvet and Early bear hunts, stinking rattlers are EVERYWHERE! :yikes::bolt:

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
Nope....The liner is ultra-thin. They're not the cheapo models......I think they're around $8 per pair. I usually don't go with too heavy of a Merino sock.....First Lite has some new models out for 2013 that should be hitting the shelves/dealers soon. Mid-weight hikers is as heavy as I go.....
That's brings up a whole other valid option ...

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
LOL. They do go good with my dress. And yeah, only one pair of dress shoes a day. Don't ask how many outfits changes :wink1:

Black with shoelaces
Black without
Brown

ok I can't help but ask.........

do you ever ask yer buddies "do these shoes make my butt look fat?" :spank:

·
Registered
8,278 Posts
ok I can't help but ask.........

do you ever ask yer buddies "do these shoes make my butt look fat?" :spank:
No, cause I know it is.

To the topic, Good thread. I have to find some boots here soon myself

·
Registered
5,897 Posts
I need a pair of 1500-2000 gram for late season. It gets cold sitting up in a tree all day.

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
I need a pair of 1500-2000 gram for late season. It gets cold sitting up in a tree all day.
put a pocket heater in your boot when you get into the tree...it works but it gets really toasty

·
Registered
11,903 Posts

Black with shoelaces
Black without
Brown

U have more pairs of shoes than i freakin do jeans i only have 4 pair of jeans

Sent from my Motorola Electrify using Tapatalk 2

·
Banned
5,316 Posts
U have more pairs of shoes than i freakin do jeans i only have 4 pair of jeans

What size are you wearing Blingster ?

Maybe we can take a little collection up for ya and getcha a nice pair of boots and a few shirts being that child support has gotcha tapped a bit.

Sent from my iPhone
Revelation 1:5

·
Registered
11,903 Posts
What size are you wearing Blingster ?

Maybe we can take a little collection up for ya and getcha a nice pair of boots and a few shirts being that child support has gotcha tapped a bit.

Sent from my iPhone
Lol man i could get jeans i jus dont cuz im not a guy that needs a closet full of cloths but seriously jus to see many of ya are even close to my size i buy 29-34 and 30-34 lol

·
Banned
5,316 Posts
Lol man i could get jeans i jus dont cuz im not a guy that needs a closet full of cloths but seriously jus to see many of ya are even close to my size i buy 29-34 and 30-34 lol

U don't need no britches Blingman,,, u just gonna cover them with cow poo anyway. That's probably why u never wear a shirt I bet.

Lol

Sent from my iPhone

61 - 80 of 117 Posts