Archery Addix banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
Tilka T3 any caliber you prefer . The bolts so smooth and accurate as hell.

With that said im about to buy my daughter a Ruger American compact 243

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
some of a them T3 builds are impressive

·
Registered
3,423 Posts
For you Bling i suggest a child's popgun , but please make sure the string is attached securely to the cork, don't want any accidents now do we.lol.

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
a savage .308 with the accutrigger. I love the accutrigger on them savages

Reactions: bowaddicts

·
Registered
11,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Been thinkn a 22-250 in the savage predator. But heard good things on the venture to but like to find a abolt stainless
Stalker

I'll make sure there is wool on the popgun for your sticky mitts dreamrider haha that way you can hold On to it haha

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
I also have one in .17 hmr. It is a fun little caliber.

Reactions: Lazrid

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
What are you shooting bling?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,423 Posts
Been thinkn a 22-250 in the savage predator. But heard good things on the venture to but like to find a abolt stainless
Stalker

I'll make sure there is wool on the popgun for your sticky mitts dreamrider haha that way you can hold On to it haha
Thanks mate. Make sure you dont put any wool on the cork or it will have a serious effect on the ballistics.

·
Registered
5,344 Posts
You said your looking for a gun in your post but my question is what kind of gun you looking for Rifle, Shotgun, Pistol and for what use will it be intended for ?

·
Registered
11,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
What are you shooting bling?

Been keeping my 222 with me In the truck for groundhogs and coyotes. I usually use a 7mmstw in rifle season. Have a browning 257 Roberts setting in the box may pull out and use a little in rifle season too.

You said your looking for a gun in your post but my question is what kind of gun you looking for Rifle, Shotgun, Pistol and for what use will it be intended for ?
At this point with turkey season about over ima hold off in the franchi affinity 20 for now And look for rifles. I'm not much Of a pistol Fella. I got 1 that's plenty for me. So for the rifle decisions I've tossed around browning abolt or xbolt T/c venture savage predator and cz model 455.

I would love to get My hands On a Remington lite varmint 22-250 but they quit making them lite Varmints a good whole ago. Buddy of mine has a 204 and man I want 1.

Pending the gun varies by caliber. Anywhere from 22-250, 7mm, 22mag, 6.5 creedmore. 260,

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
I got a t/c venture in 7mm mag. It's decent for the price. I don't shoot it much any more.
My cousin sold his 204 for a 22 250. He said he was losing the odd coyote. Bullets are to light I guess.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts