Archery Addix banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Custom AR-15 is a better rifle in terms of hunting and sport shooting. Several Gun Builders have opted to personalize such guns for a better experience. They use a bunch of accessories to do the necessary process. Components such as lights, sights, slings, etc. can be changed according to our own. It is a perfect gun for those who are new to firearms.

·
Registered
1 Posts
There is one advantage of such a rifle, and it is that you can attach a large number of different pieces to such a thing. Isn't that wonderful? This is the most essential thing for hunting, although the cartridges are expensive for such a rifle. But I don't think it's a problem for you. So go ahead, it's up to you. Try to discuss this issue with more experienced hunters. They will tell you, I think. But I would love to hunt animals with such weapons. They are great. Good luck hunting, friend! :)

·
Registered
29 Posts
I think about the only two things bad about an AR15 and hunting is the caliber being smallish and the barrel being short.

Other than that, for smaller game, the 15 is a killer great machine.

The AR10 is much bigger bore, .308. Both are great Guns and extremely versatile. So much customization to be done on the rail with lights, red dots, scopes, slings, etc.

I’m just not a big fan of the knock down power of a 5.56 on a big boned animal. Basically head shots for bigger game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts