Archery Addix banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Friends, Started another post that has been updated and died down. So the big "Q" is......Will we get retro's from K & K? We were told that even though his site was basically shut down that someone with insider info and a hotline to personal phone # talked to Kevin and he said he still plans to finish the retro's. Then of course the negative server uppers said that they will never happen. But then those of us that are out monies that tried to remain positive are being stretched to the max. All it would take is one line or phrase like "I plan to release retro's soon" or "I am sorry due to circumstances beyond my control, the retro's are not going to happen" or many other things but I guess what we all want to know is .......any info at all. We deserve something. Many of us put off attempting to get our money back because we trusted K and others on here who said that he was going to finish the cams. We were even allowed to leave messages on his site (K&K) thinking somebody might read them. Just say something to us Kevin or his representatives. We stood by you to help you get going and we deserve some info.

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
I'm out as well, but it doesnt look good. Last I heard he hasnt talked to Tommy( web guy) Proline hasnt made any strings. I believe someone got an email that said he would finish them, and that it was the machinist fault, but that was a few months ago. Your best bet would to PM or call a few of the Obsession guys as he is still putting bows together for them. Everything seems to be hush hush for some reason. People are talking with him, but it doesnt seem like anything new has ever surfaced.

He has been off the grid for sometime now

·
Registered
5,068 Posts
NO...........

Richard is making new 2 track cams that people will be able to purchase for use on their K&K bows.

Let the discussion of the Retro cams go & any mention of trying to contact KS.....The topic is like discussing Toxic Waste disposal.

·
Registered
5,068 Posts
When was this. Man I'm out of the loop
02/08/2012.....That's the day they dissolved their LLC in Idaho. You've heard all of this before Nick.....Discussing it any further is a moot point.

·
Premium Member
11,009 Posts
I am closing this thread.....but in answer to the OP's question......NO, K&K will not be making retro cams as far as any of us know. I have NO FAITH that K&K will come through as they are dissolved and not communicating with anyone. Cams are being made by Richard that will work. Wish the news was better, but it's not.

David

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.