Archery Addix banner

looking ahead to next year

857 views 6 replies 2 participants last post by  thespyhunter 
#1 ·
I know I am getting way ahead of myself here, but do you suppose we could talk the Ross bunch into giving us a 331 with the faster cam and shorter brace next year?
:p
It would be really sweet !!! For me it would be true love

#2 ·
thespyhunter said:
I know I am getting way ahead of myself here, but do you suppose we could talk the Ross bunch into giving us a 331 with the faster cam and shorter brace next year?
Wouldn't that make it like everyone else's bows?? :???:

#3 ·
chuck7413 said:
thespyhunter said:
Wouldn't that make it like everyone else's bows?? :???:
How so ? Only reason I ask is because I have found that I shoot the shorter bows much better.

Not tryin to be like everyone elses, just makin conversation brother. :lol:

G
#5 ·
I guess I am the odd one out, I enjoy the longer brace hieght and the feel of the "Ultra" smoothness and wall of the 1st version cam.
Now days, I dont even mess with shorter brace hieght bows and I think the Cardiac has answered the call for the speedsters. :(

The only thing I would like to see is a 1 piece Ross quiver.

#6 ·
mdewitt71 said:
I guess I am the odd one out, I enjoy the longer brace hieght and the feel of the "Ultra" smoothness and wall of the 1st version cam.
Now days, I dont even mess with shorter brace hieght bows and I think the Cardiac has answered the call for the speedsters. :(

The only thing I would like to see is a 1 piece Ross quiver.
No, I am with you. I like the BH on my 337. I like longer ATA bows, that is why I ask thespyhunter why he would want those changes.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.