Archery Addix banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off, greetings from Georgia folks! It's nice to have stumbled across an active forum. Tapatalk sure comes in handy. I'm not sure I would have found this forum had it not been for that app.
Anyways, the wife and I have been accumulating video equipment over the past few years and I wanted to share our most recent project with you all in hopes of getting some constructive criticism. So far, I've been informed that the voice over is too low in comparison to the music. But if there are any other features that could have been done differently or better, please feel free to let me know.
This video is about all outdoorsmen who have heard the wild calling them.
Hope you enjoy.

·
Premium Member
8,248 Posts
Welcome to it from another GA native. Cool vid, but i agree the music is way louder than the voice over.

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
I like that voice musice aspect of the video. The only thing that caught me as odd was in the editing there is the scene when you pop up out the grass with your bow and then there was a little girl. I thought oh snap little girls going to get it.

Reactions: Trial153

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
I like that voice musice aspect of the video. The only thing that caught me as odd was in the editing there is the scene when you pop up out the grass with your bow and then there was a little girl. I thought oh snap little girls going to get it.

yes this part freaked me out....

·
Registered
5,486 Posts
Welcome to AA. Liked the video but have one question.........Are you related to Bling a well respected member on this forum? You guys look like brothers!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts