Archery Addix banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm getting ready to build a 300 Blackout AR and I'm trying to decide which lower to use. I have an Anderson and a Tactical Machining lower. Being that lowers are pretty standard there's prob not really much different between the two. Just looking for some opinions. My .223 platform is a Rock River so the other lower might get sold off. Thanks!

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
TM makes I nice lower

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

·
Registered
31 Posts
PSA has some good deals right now on lowers, I've bought two and they are very good. I also have a stag arms, only because I like the engraved deer head on it.

·
Premium Member
3,901 Posts
I have two ARs currently. One on a Barlett ent billet lower and the other is on a Spikes Tactical. Both have been good to me.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Either one should work.

I've never owned a Tactical Machining lower, but I got a stripped Anderson lower that I built out and have had no problems with it.

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Spikes or PSA, pretty much going to be good with any lower you pick up though. I have an AAC 16" 300 that is solid, have had stags and Rock Rivers 223, in the past all were good.

·
Registered
25 Posts
They are all mil spec. Never understood the which lower to use question. Just use an accuwedge if the fit is loose. Personally I have two aero precision lowers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
4 Posts
As long as it is in spec, the logo on the side makes little difference. I have used PSA, Anderson, DSA, and a couple others without issues. It is all in what you can or are willing to spend to make what you want.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts