Archery Addix banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking at getting a bow, but I am unsure on which to get. I have heard a lot of great things about the Bowtech Carbon Knight, but I have also heard that is has quite a bit of hand shock. The Mathews Creed XS is an outstanding bow all around. I have heard no complaints about this bow. I went to my local Mathews dealer and shot it yesterday and love it. No Bowtech shops around me have the CN in stock so I can not compare. What are yalls thoughts on each? Pros/Cons? I can get them both for the same price so that is not a real factor for me. Thanks!

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Shoot a lot of bows.

See what feels good and fits you best.

Neither of those two bows fit or work for me.

·
Registered
10,132 Posts
Check out more bows than just the two you have mentioned. There are a lot to chose from and I would hate to see you buy short.........in other words, there are better bows out there.

·
Registered
752 Posts
I would check out some other bows and shoot some and see what you like best. Out of the two you mentioned. For me it would be the Carbon Knight. The Creed XS is too short of an ATA, too long of a BH for my liking.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Bows are like cats... They pick you, you don't pick them. This is why you need to get your hands on as many different bows as possible. The right one will go home with you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts