Archery Addix banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone noticed the number of members here grows each day? :)

Maybe we can get all the cool Ross shooters here from AT :(

·
Registered
661 Posts
yeah its good to see more and more comming. Someone said that Ross has already doubled their sales from last year and its february!! They really have hit something with this bow, I cant wait for the years to come!!

·
Registered
214 Posts
Mark does build a good forum..whats really nice is that he doesnt put up with any crap you might see at other forums :grin:

·
Registered
265 Posts
This is a great forum. It's nice not seeing all the bickering that goes on at AT. Plus you don't have all the opinions by people who are staff shooters pushing thier products. It's just nice here :roll:

·
Registered
214 Posts
wvbownut said:
This is a great forum. It's nice not seeing all the bickering that goes on at AT. Plus you don't have all the opinions by people who are staff shooters pushing thier products. It's just nice here :roll:
hey...im a staff shooter...but im not a pusher :sad:

·
Registered
214 Posts
Cougars09 said:
I was just poking at ya man!! Id love to become a staff guy one day....
i know your just poking...staff positions are nice but they are also alot work...i consider myself fortunate to have the staff positions that i do...keep working at it and someday you will be a staffer too...

·
Registered
214 Posts
Cougars09 said:
I hope so....what work is involved for you?
there is alot of work involved...to sum it up,i represent the companies i shoot for and i promote archery and try to get the youth involved in archery...i know it dont sound like much but i do alot...it is work but i really enjoy doing it...

G

·
asylum said:
Mark does build a good forum..whats really nice is that he doesnt put up with any crap you might see at other forums :grin:
True!! We all like to have a good time and it can be hard when
you have alot of BS!!! Nip it from the start, it goes away!!
This forum has grown!! :( :-o

·
Registered
210 Posts
I've got rossarcheryforums.com on my sig at AT to help spread the word, and I mention this forum wherever it seems appropriate. It's neat that this place is growing.

·
Registered
214 Posts
thespyhunter said:
GroundhogCK said:
I've got rossarcheryforums.com on my sig at AT to help spread the word, and I mention this forum wherever it seems appropriate. It's neat that this place is growing.
Ditto :(
i ditto that ditto.... :( it looks like we will have a great place to call home!

·
Registered
153 Posts
This place is great compared to AT. There is too much bashing over there. This is my new home. :lol:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts