Archery Addix banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a decent muzzleloader scope you would sell or trade .not looking for a super high end model ,but not a piece either .have some stuff to trade possibly .or buy out right .

·
Registered
4,614 Posts
I have an extra one but I don't know if it's decent or not. I ordered a ML from Cabelas a few years ago and chose the scope kit option and it arrived with two scopes. I put the Cabelas brand scope on the gun and just put away the other scope. I think it was just in a plastic bag with no brand markings at all. I'm out of town this week but I can try to give you more information on it when I get back home if you have any interest.

·
Registered
4,614 Posts
Sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you. Been a crazy week since getting back home. Here is what I've got. It says Cabels's Muzzleloader 3-9x40 on the end. Looks to be pretty clear glass but I'm no optics expert. Never been mounted. I'd sell for for $30 plus shipping or consider trade offers if you are interested.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry just found it ,I found one ,but a back up isn't out of the question .what are you looking for in a trade .

·
Registered
4,614 Posts
I'm glad you found one. About the only thing off the top of my head that I know I'd be interested in trading for would be a weighted stabilizer 12" or less in length. I would consider other offers though if you had anything else in mind.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts