Archery Addix banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well so far so good for me i picked duke to lose, but i also picked texas tech to upset but they didnt. My final 4 is Wisconsin (who didnt look good today), Kansas, Texas, and Ohio State. I picked Ohio State at the very end of last year and the beginning of this year to go all the way so im hoping they win it all. Not to mention Tennesse laid a 121 point whooping down today :-o

· Registered
628 Posts
well boys I am 28 out of 32 for the first two days and did not lose any teams up the bracket. things are looking good. best start on a NCAA bracket i have ever had

GO TARHEELS.

BRU

· Registered
25 Posts
:)[/quote]

The VOLS looked good today. The SEC is doing good. Kansas may put UK out. :-D[/quote]

Do I sense a little UK hate here???? Yeah we "UK" stunk it up this year, and last year & the year before that and so on & so on.....Oh well, maybe we can get a coach that recruit decent players and be back to our old winning ways...."most div.1 wins ever"

www.firetubbysmith.com

· Registered
25 Posts
Cougars09 said:
Tubby really doesnt do that bad of a job, he made Kentucky. I just dont think a new coach will help out UK any. They made it to the tourny and won a game thats more than other chools can say.
Hahahahaha, what...Tubby made KY???? Dude come on...How many SEC titles does UK have? More than all other SEC teams combined, I forget the exact number off the top of my head but it's somewhere in the ballpark of 32 or so...Tubby has been there 10years now and has won 5 SEC titles, oh yeah, he did win 1 NCAA tournament, his 1st year with Rick Pitino's team that I could have coached to a NCAA tournament win. Yeah Tubby sets new UK records every year, the bad type, most losses in school history at home, most losses to certain teams, most losses in a row to certain teams.....TN has a great team this year, and I like Bruce Pearl and Lofton is a great player...But TN is a football school, UK is a basketball school so unless you live in KY you just dont understand how much Tubby is disliked in this state by the majority of the UK fans.
It takes a special coach to coach at UK, Tubby is a good coach, not great but good...He's a good fit at Tulsa or Georgia but there's a million times more pressure to coach here than most other schools in Div.1 NCAA.
Sorry, dont mean to come off like a jerk, but you guys dont get how serious we are about B-Ball in KY.

· Registered
26 Posts
J-Daddy said:
Cougars09 said:
Tubby really doesnt do that bad of a job, he made Kentucky. I just dont think a new coach will help out UK any. They made it to the tourny and won a game thats more than other chools can say.
Hahahahaha, what...Tubby made KY???? Dude come on...How many SEC titles does UK have? More than all other SEC teams combined, I forget the exact number off the top of my head but it's somewhere in the ballpark of 32 or so...Tubby has been there 10years now and has won 5 SEC titles, oh yeah, he did win 1 NCAA tournament, his 1st year with Rick Pitino's team that I could have coached to a NCAA tournament win. Yeah Tubby sets new UK records every year, the bad type, most losses in school history at home, most losses to certain teams, most losses in a row to certain teams.....TN has a great team this year, and I like Bruce Pearl and Lofton is a great player...But TN is a football school, UK is a basketball school so unless you live in KY you just dont understand how much Tubby is disliked in this state by the majority of the UK fans.
It takes a special coach to coach at UK, Tubby is a good coach, not great but good...He's a good fit at Tulsa or Georgia but there's a million times more pressure to coach here than most other schools in Div.1 NCAA.
Sorry, dont mean to come off like a jerk, but you guys dont get how serious we are about B-Ball in KY.

I won't loose any sleep over him leaving! :smile: :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.