Archery Addix banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a good broadhead target that will hopefully last and not tear to shreads after just pulling out a few arrows. Not looking to break the bank either, but I'm open to suggestions.

It would also be nice to know that the target is sold at Cabelas as well. I received a friends and family discount card for Cabelas. So it would be nice to take advantage of their employee discount price coming up. Thanks for any suggestions......

·
Premium Member
11,009 Posts
The most durable target I have found (portable and not a bank breaker) is the Rinehart Brute. It has taken some serious abuse and is still working great. I think cabelas carries them.

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
X2 for broadheads. Still going with a Spyderweb for field points though.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I see the Rinehart Rhino Block target and 18-1 targets at Cabelas, but I don't see the Brute. Would the Rhino Block be very similar to the Brute?

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
out west said:
I see the Rinehart Rhino Block target and 18-1 targets at Cabelas, but I don't see the Brute. Would the Rhino Block be very similar to the Brute?
awsome targets ...........same material....different shapes.....best targets i have ever owned for broadheads.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
bowtune&hunt said:
[quote="out west":3n4py8lj]I see the Rinehart Rhino Block target and 18-1 targets at Cabelas, but I don't see the Brute. Would the Rhino Block be very similar to the Brute?
awsome targets ...........same material....different shapes.....best targets i have ever owned for broadheads.[/quote:3n4py8lj]
X2 on the 18 in 1....I will send you pictures for mine if you would like. I have shot the crap out of mine for the last 2 or 3 years with bh's and fp's....still in great shape! I think the block is nice due to the replaceable insert! Get a rhinehart!!!

·
Registered
5,897 Posts
i need one too and had a similiar thread a while ago and got the same results. i'm getting a rhinehart, seems to be the way to go. looking forward to torchering it.

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
mizzo 29 said:
i need one too and had a similiar thread a while ago and got the same results. i'm getting a rhinehart, seems to be the way to go. looking forward to torchering it.

you wont be sorry.... :cool:

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
You're going to be OK there. :?

·
Registered
637 Posts
I picked up a rinehart 18-1, seems to be a good target from all other reviews. I've yet to shoot it as my Vengeance is not with me, getting a tune and new strings. The price is a little higher than im used to paying for a target but I had a $20 off at my sportsmans warehouse so I got it at a really good price.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I looked at the 18-1's before, but they just seemed small to me. I guess I'm used to shooting at the larger square targets. I know somebody mentioned above, but just wanted to confirm. Are the Rinehart 18-1, Block, and Brute all the same exact material and construction, just different shapes/sizes?

Are broadheads easy to pull out?

·
Premium Member
11,009 Posts
out west said:
I looked at the 18-1's before, but they just seemed small to me. I guess I'm used to shooting at the larger square targets. I know somebody mentioned above, but just wanted to confirm. Are the Rinehart 18-1, Block, and Brute all the same exact material and construction, just different shapes/sizes?
THE BLOCK is made by a different company and not as durable as the Rineharts.j If you mean the Rhinoblock.....then yes...they are the same material just a different shape.

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
DOAGuide said:
out west said:
THE BLOCK is made by a different company and not as durable as the Rineharts.j If you mean the Rhinoblock.....then yes...they are the same material just a different shape.

i think its the 18-1 rhinoblock .......18 spots to shoot .....if i remember right.

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
bowtune&hunt said:
[quote="mizzo 29":gc3h7k8v]i need one too and had a similiar thread a while ago and got the same results. i'm getting a rhinehart, seems to be the way to go. looking forward to torchering it.

you wont be sorry.... :cool:[/quote:gc3h7k8v]
What he said...... I have the 18-1 and rhinoblock and love em. What is going on here.......we all agree on something. L- train where are you????

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
this is getting scary :!:

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Been shooting an 18-1 for 2 yrs...works great... :smile: Just bought a spiderweb...works great... :smile: fusion...not so great...

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
The agree part.............It's hard to argue with the best. Rhinoblock seems to hold up the best for broadheads and Spyderweb is the best for field points!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts